What is Simply Giving?
Through Simply Giving, your offerings are made through pre-authorized withdrawals from your bank account. You determine the frequency of automatic donation, weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. Your offering will be deposited in CtK's account the same day that it is withdrawn from your account.
How does this help me?
Simply Giving enables a safe reliable way to move your stewardship plan into action through planned giving. This will allow you to give consistently and eliminate those periods of "catch up" at year end or post vacation periods.
How does this help CtK?
Simply Giving simplifies CtK's financial planning through predictive giving while reducing risks and time delays due to processing weekly offerings.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes, funds donated to CtK are tax deductible as charitable giving to a church organization under section 501(c)(3) of United States Tax Code.
How can I enroll in Simply Giving?
Follow the link above to be prompted to create an Online Profile, or make a one-time donation.
What does it cost?
If you choose to pay through a credit card CtK will be responsible for paying up to 3.5% of your offering to the credit card company.
Can I cancel once I enroll?
You may cancel your enrollment at any time by contacting the CtK office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to cancel your donation.
It will take 3 to 5 days to be canceled out of the systems.
Can I donate to funds within CtK directly?
When enrolling, you may choose to donate to any of the following specific funds within CtK directly:
- Regular Offering: Funds will be placed in a general account to benefit all of Christ the King Lutheran Church.
- Mortgage Reduction: Funds will go directly against mortgage principle.
- ELCA World Hunger: Funds will be transferred directly to the ELCA World Hunger project. More information may be obtained here.
- Pastor's Discretionary Fund: Funds will be made available to Pastor to use as he sees appropriate.
- Flowers: Funds will be used to provide altar flowers for weekly worship services.
- Other: The donor is required to write in the designation of their choice, and the Finance Secretary will determine the correct account in which to place the funds.